Small World of Warcraft
- THE WAR FOR AZEROTH HAS BEGUN: Small World of Warcraft is set on the fantasy world of Azeroth, where the races of the Alliance and the Horde — including Orcs, Dwarves, Trolls, and Worgen — clash in a world-consuming conflict. Players vie for conquest and control of a world that is simply too small to accommodate everybody.
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Players choose combinations of special powers and races from the Warcraft universe, such as Portal Mage Pandarens or Herbalist Goblins, and vie for control of Azeroth. To help them achieve dominance, players will occupy legendary terrains and seek control of powerful artifacts.
- MULTIPLE PATHS TO VICTORY: All empires eventually fall, so players must be ready to put an overextended race into a state of "decline" and lead a new one. You may have one active race and one race in decline at the same time. Your occupation total can vary depending on the special abilities of your race and the territories they occupy. After the final round, the player with the most coins wins.
- FUN FOR FAMILY GAME NIGHT: This light-hearted fantasy game combines the Small World game mechanics with Blizzard’s celebrated Warcraft universe. With straightforward rules, Small World of Warcraft is easy to learn while offering multiple strategies, making it a great choice for game night with friends and family.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun territory building game for adults and kids is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Average playtime is between 40 to 80 minutes.