Paint N' Peel Nail Polish

Klee Naturals

$8.99 
SKU: KKN9001-DS

Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemicals. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.

So long, stinky pinkies!

 

Colors come assorted, and cannot be guaranteed. Please indicate your color preference in the notes section of checkout, or feel free to call our store at (812)988-2817 for assistance in choosing an available color.